Egg AIR is a trading name of XCYTE MEDIA LTD.
1. Unless agreed otherwise in writing, 50% of the invoice as a deposit must be paid after terms of contract are agreed and at least 14 days prior to commencement of work. The remaining 50% shall be payable on completion of the video or multimedia project. In relation to specific contracts, these figures or terms may be varied as set out in the respective contract.
2. For invoices over £1000 sterling Xcyte Media Ltd will issue an invoice for payment as each sum becomes due, to be paid within 21 days of the date of that invoice.
3. For invoices under £1000 sterling Xcyte Media Ltd may require payment upon completion of transfer of goods or services to the purchaser.
4. Xcyte Media Ltd fees shall be exclusive of disbursements and expense items related to the agreed programme such as messenger services, postage, overseas telephone charges, colour photocopying, photography and prints, disk or tape duplications, creation of audio and video streaming files, travel accommodation, subsistence, fax charges and similar items which will be invoiced to the client on the relevant project, or separately as necessary.
5. Payment may be made by bank transfer, cheque or cash. 7. All cheques must be made payable to xcytemedia.
8. The customer’s requirements must be clearly provided to Xcyte Media Ltd in writing before commencement of work and subject only to one set of minor alterations thereafter.
9. Major alterations to a project, not agreed prior to the commencement of work, must be made subject to a further written agreement.
10. A video programme will only be publicly released by Xcyte Media Ltd once the customer approves all content as complete and satisfactory and confirms this in writing.
11. A customer may terminate the contract at any time by written notice of termination.
12. When a customer terminates the contract, they will remain liable to pay in full for all work previously undertaken and in progress by Xcyte Media Ltd unless any other written agreement is reached in advance.
13. Any monies (excluding the deposit) held on account and unused will be returned subject to a 5% administration charge.
14. Xcyte Media Ltd reserves the right to refuse to use, publish or broadcast any information it considers obscene or morally unsuitable or which would breach copyrights, or which is libelous, defamatory or illegal.
15. Should such a submission occur, the customer will be advised which information was deemed unsuitable, and requested to amend the information. If the customer can show good reason to use the “unsuitable” information, its inclusion may be considered.
16. Xcyte Media Ltd cannot be held liable for loss or damage caused as a result of third party action or failure.
17. The client shall provide appropriate security arrangements for any filming outside of the United Kingdom for which Xcyte media Ltd provides crew or equipment and such arrangements shall be notified to Xcyte Media Ltd in writing in advance of travel to that jurisdiction.
18. Xcyte Media Ltd cannot be held liable to any party for any errors on any medium after the customer has agreed in writing that the content is correct and accurate and should be posted, published or broadcast.
19. Customer contracts may be modified by agreement in writing at any time to add or delete services to better fit the customer’s needs.
20. If a project requires additional content this is, in effect, a contract change. An amendment will be made to the original contract and, once approved, becomes contractually binding.
21. E-mail correspondence shall be sufficient to prove changes to agreements for the form and content of programmes.
22. Xcyte media Ltd will not commence work on any project until a signed purchase order or equivalent signed document has been provided by the client.
23. In consideration of, and subject to, the final payment of full fees due to Wailing Banshee Ltd by the customer, Xcyte media Ltd hereby assigns to the customer with full title guarantee all the present and future copyright and other intellectual property rights howsoever arising in the content.
24. Any confidential or proprietary information which is acquired by Xcyte Media Ltd from a client company, person or entity will not be used or disclosed to any person or entity, except when required to do so by law. If required, Xcyte Media Ltd will sign and adhere to the conditions of any Confidentiality Agreement used by the client.
25. Any contract requiring Xcyte Media Ltd to work to specific deadlines provided within the written agreement will be deemed to include a proviso that the clients will make themselves reasonably available to communicate with Xcyte Media Ltd, its servants or agents, as necessary.
26. Xcyte Media Ltd office hours are 9.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Monday to Friday unless notified otherwise.
27. Any claims must be made in writing to Xcyte Media Ltd within 7 days of receipt of goods. If no claim is made within this period the client is deemed to have accepted the goods at the agreed price.
28. Should the customer have cause to make any complaint about service or programmes the complaint, if put in writing, will be acknowledged by Xcyte Media Ltd within 14 days and a detailed reply will be issued to the customer within a further 28 days thereafter. In cases of complaint, all relevant work together with invoice and original materials should be returned to Xcyte Media Ltd.
29. Xcyte Media Ltd shall be under no liability if unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond its control including (without limiting the foregoing) Act of God, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or other
action taken by suppliers or owing to any inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the client may, by written notice to Xcyte Media Ltd elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
Xcyte Media Ltd Website Disclaimer
This is the website of Xcyte Media Ltd. All content of this website including photographs, graphics, text, downloadable files, audio, music, logos, icons, images and software are the property of Xcyte Media Ltd and its owners, unless otherwise specified, and are protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Any use of this material, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of site contents is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Xcyte Media Ltd and its owners. The content of this site is provided for informational use only and Xcyte Media Ltd does not assume responsibility for inaccuracies or errors.
We only collect the e-mail addresses of visitors who communicate with us via e-mail, (non- personal) information volunteered by the visitor, such as information submitted via our contact forms.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, to notify visitors about updates to our Website and to notify visitors about new services and/or events. This information is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders or queries they have transmitted electronically.
© 2010 Xcyte Media Ltd – Terms & Conditions – Disclaimer